Hello! I really liked your game, it was super fun to play and was wonderfully done! I made a let's play of your game here~
A downloadable game for Windows
Purity - a game made in 4 days for a one week jam.
Following a brief, the game jam games must replicate the 2600 Atari game Berzerk, while adding influences of a designated artist. I received Herrad of Landsberg.
Hoard a high-score and beat your friends in this progressive action game!
- Remember, as it is a recreation of Berzerk - walls kill you!
- Heaven doors are safe
- They will make the game slow down a bit but reduce your score modifier.
- Hell doors are dangerous!
- They will increase the game speed but increase your score modifier!
- There are a number of powerups, you'll have to find them to work out what they do.
- Watch out, someone is watching patiently: but they can only wait so long.
- Download, unzip, run exe and play!
Also, shoutout to Brendan for the page background inspiration.
If you have the time, please fill out this questionnaire so I can continue to polish the game:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Wow, that's so humbling - thank-you for playing my game! I would love to go back and make it a little bit easier to control and make the difficulty more mechanical and less artificial. You did really well, it is such a hard game!
You're more than welcome! I had a great time with it so the difficulty wasn't too bad, but thank you all the same :)